Though we are not currently hiring for this position, we are always interested in talented, motivated individuals for consideration of future job openings. If you have a skillset that you think we should know about, please feel free to complete our online application so that we may keep your information on file for future consideration. A member of our team will reach out to you in the event that this position becomes available.
Do you love numbers? Do you have a passion for all things Internet? If so, read on – you might have just found your dream job. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will support the company's marketing initiatives and business goals by analyzing data and translating findings into strategic and tactical recommendations to all levels of management. The data analysis, project leadership, and recommendations of this position are critical to strategic decision making and growth of the One Click Ventures network.
- Analyze a variety of data sources to identify trends, strengths and weaknesses of online marketing efforts and translate findings into effective and actionable plans
- Deliver actionable findings and recommendations that will improve profitability, maximize customer LTV, and increase the effectiveness of online marketing programs
- Generate insights from customer and visitor data to identify traffic patterns, conversion opportunities, navigation challenges/strengths, and product/merchandising trends
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, merchandising and finance teams to achieve the group's overall business and financial goals
- Identify key performance metrics, build dashboards, and ensure that improvements to the business are driven by data
- Monitor, track & report key performance metrics to management on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Provide decision and analytic support in sizing and valuing potential business opportunities
- Understand at an expert level the source, content and definitions of the transaction and customer databases, and the One Click Ventures business model
- Build and maintain company specific financial models and forecasts
- Assist with the implementation of the segmentation and email marketing strategy
- Provide company-wide ad hoc analysis support
- Unmatched analytical and quantitative skills; demonstrating an ability to collect data, analyze trends, find opportunities, and draw conclusions. This means you love data, gleaning insights from data, and making decisions based on data
- Ability to develop recommendations, strategies, and tactics based on analyses
- Excel power user with advanced spreadsheet management/financial modeling skills and the ability to easily manipulate large volumes of data, build and use advanced macros/pivot tables, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to conduct complex database research projects, simulations and advanced data mining on large transactional databases
- Detail oriented, well organized & able to assume responsibility for project deliverables with limited supervision
- Strong business acumen with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and incredibly high expectations
- Knowledge of income statement/balance sheet/cash flow impact of financial decisions
- Capacity to grow into a management role and build a team of analysts
- Highly competitive with a "can do" positive attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing programs is a plus
- Ability to negotiate and influence diverse groups of decision makers
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics or Omniture is a plus
- 4-year Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Marketing and/or Business or related area of study required
About One Click Ventures:
One Click Ventures is an innovative, fast-growing e-tailer on a mission to fundamentally alter the eyewear industry. With two market-leading eyewear brands today and a new consumer eyewear brand on the horizon, One Click is gearing up to dominate the online eyewear market, and we're looking for innovative and passionate individuals to help us achieve that goal.
As shown by our placement on the Best Places to Work in Indiana list for three consecutive years, we have a fun, transparent, and focused work environment where laughter is the norm. We're building an amazing company, filled with exceptional human beings who challenge and inspire each other every day. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? Does a company that behaves like a start-up but has the benefit of an established operating framework and team interest you? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working on high performing teams and share our passion for results, we want to meet you!
The Benefits & Perks You'll Get:
As part of the One Click Ventures team, you'll be entitled to a great list of benefits including (but not limited to!) competitive compensation package, medical, dental, vision, disability, generous paid time off, competitive 401k match, annual gainsharing bonus program, tuition reimbursement, charitable paid day, Summer Sandwich program (4-day weekend on Memorial Day and Labor Day), discounted product purchases, on-site fitness facility, monthly catered lunches, flexible schedule, game room that includes ping pong, pool, foosball, television, and darts, your choice of a laptop or desktop (Macs & PCs), wellness program, and a fully stocked cereal bar and all the healthy snacks you can eat!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!